Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Turmeric supplement drink for hangover

It looks that turmeric supplement drink helps you if you usually suffer from hangover.

 A last post, I wrote about effect of tomato on alcohol decomposition. Today, it is going to be turmeric. However, we have to be careful about this effect because it looks that this is not verified scientifically and statistically. Some peoples say that this is good, on the other hand, some people say this is bad.

Here is a fact.
In Japan, this supplement drink has already become popular among alcohol lovers because it seems to be able to help your liver decompose alcohol, and as a result of this it seems to be able to reduce chance of suffering hangover. So many peoples drink this before drinking or after drinking. If you go to convenient stores like seven eleven in Japan, you can see similar supplement drink for alcohol. If you watch TV, then you have many chances to see advertisement about this drink.

Here is a rumor.
This drink does not help you, and it can degrade your liver function due to side effect from a long term standpoint because it over drive your liver more than it can do, and it put burden on your liver. So it is something like over clocking for PC. Some peoples is skeptical about experiment results which the company announced, because experiment method was not so well considered, and they used own employees for experiments.

Here is my experience
I`m a extreme beer lover, but I`m small, so I can not handle much alcohol. However, I was lazy so I often drunk alcohol more than I could handle, and suffered from heavy hangover consequently. So naturally, I used to take this one before going for drinking. In my experience, it looked that this worked well for me because I did not feel bad when I woke up after drinking much. So it is good impression for me.

Here is my opinion.
This effect is a matter of feeling and is similar to placebo effect. When I drink this, it is time when I try to be careful not to drink too much by considering following day. So naturally I would try not to drink much without realizing this. Anyway, I like this.

If you want to try this supplement drink, this is available at Japanese supermarkets.

Picture reference
http://housefoods.jp/index.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment