Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beautiful sea at Capitola Santa Cruz California

Last Friday, I took day off to spend time with my wife because I had to host peoples from Japan for last three weeks and I did not have much time to spend time with my wife. My wife had wanted to go to Santa Cruz to buy something like turkish mosaic crafts which looks beautiful when you put a candle inside it. A mosaic craft consist of many colorful glass on the surface of transparent glass cup, so light comes out through these colorful glass to show you beautiful combination of color from one candle fire. Specifically, we went to a town, named Capitola, which is located at east of Santa Cruz. 


When I got there, it was just 13pm. This was weekday, but it is small town and was difficult to find parking place actually. So I tried to go a little bit away from downtown and we finally found parking place at higher altitude place where I could see whole Santa Cruz bay. What I was amazing is that water transparent quality is clearest I have ever seen. That is really beautiful. I don`t know why but, there is no wave and the sea is really quiet, although it mush be geographical reason. I have drove a car along sea coast from San Francisco to Moro Bay and I had considered there was no place like this place, so I was really surprised at this.

I think that this place is not major, but local peoples seemingly enjoy beach, restaurant, beer with comfortable environment, temperature, and blue sky. Coincidentally, I could visit this place, otherwise nobody come unless recommended.


Anyway, I need to come to this place again to enjoy full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment