Monday, May 7, 2012

Irish bar at Sunnyvale downtown


http://www.lillymacs.com/index.php/ 

Last Saturday, I went to the downtown at Sunnyvale to enjoy Irish bar first time. It was at before 5pm, so It was not crowded as much as a few peoples were there. The reason why I went there was to know what fish & chips is actually. Since long time ago, I wanted to try it. Actually there is fish & chips in menu as one of Irish food there.  I, of course, don`t hesitate to order it.


I had a glass of beer, fish & chips, and Irish music.


In the bar, Irish musics were played all the time, and it reminded me of the music which was played in the movie of Titanic. In the movie, it was used at the dancing party at Class 3 stage where Jack took Rose there to enjoy dance, beer, and traditional music.


I was really excited emotionally at this music, although I can not express my feeling properly. But It might be because that the similar music was used at RPG game of Final Fantasy which I used to play on much time. When I went to pubs in in the game, this kind of music is usually played. FF might be inspired by this music and culture.


From the poster, it seems that they play live Irish music almost every Sunday. So I need to check it out someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment