Sunday, November 25, 2012

10 best Oasis songs

Do you like Oasis ?
They are super rock band in U.K. They are very famous for a arrogant rock bank by claiming by themselves that they are the greatest rock band next to the Beatles in U.K.

I used to listen musics of Oasis when I was a high school student. Oasis was very popular in 90s, so teenagers would not know this great band. At that time, internet actually existed but internet environment was not available in my home, ways to check musics of Oasis are to check music magazines, to go to music shops where I could check new release musics for free, and to watch music TV shows. In 90s, available media was only CD, so I had to rental it or buy it and burned it into MD (Mini Disc). At the time it took more than one our to get to a high school and I used to listen Oasis or foreign musics. I did not understand lyrics in English, but it did not matter as long as music rhythm was attractive.

There days, diffuser.com announced 10 best Oasis songs on their online page. I do not know how 10 songs were determined, but I agree 50% on a list of them. Mismatch always exists in anything because everyone has own preference.

In the following, I tried to link to videos of them with Youtube for you guys who want to check musics. When I watched videos and listened them, I was very surprised to be able to understand lyrics. I felt my English level growth.

10. D`You Know What I Mean ?



9. Roll With It.



8. Some Might Say


7. Morning Glory



6. Rock `n` Roll Star



5. Don't Look Back in Anger 


4. Supersonic



3. Champagne Supernova



2. Live Forever


1. Wonderwall



Link
http://diffuser.fm/10-best-oasis-songs/

No comments:

Post a Comment