Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mac Book Pro : CD, DVD eject

Today, I am going to tell you what I experienced when I tried to watch DVD in my new Mac book pro. 

Last month, my windows PC was broken. It might be due to hard disk issue. And I had wanted to use Mac for long time since I bought my IPod touch. It was sad that my PC was gone, but I thought that this was an opportunity, so I bough a Mac book pro.

A few days before, I tried to watch music videos by using DVD drive in my MAC. When I inserted the DVD, an installed DVD player came out automatically, and make me choose region of DVD player. However, I wanted to use a VLC player which can play any DVD player regardless of any region, so I closed the DVD player. After that, I opened the VLC and it could open the DVD. After I closed the VLC player, I noticed something wrong. When I tried to eject the DVD, my Mac did not recognized the DVD with "finder". I was wondering how I could eject the DVD. I opened the VLC player again, but it did not recognized it even though it could at the first time. 

What did I do ? Let me share what I did at the time in order to tell those who are facing a same situation.

Once you put your Mac into sleep mode or shut it down, your Mac can recognize it again after turing on your Mac.



No comments:

Post a Comment