Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Infinity G sedan : Stupid commercial which I have ever watched so far

When I watched CNN today, I felt uncomfortable to watch a commercial of Infinity G series. I would like CNN not to employ this non-moral commercial.


What do you think of this ? This is nothing but evil idea of retribution which we have seen in the world. I felt uncomfortable and doubted moral of peoples who made this and who approved this to be seen on TV. Honestly, I became disliking Infinity a little bit although I liked it. In my opinion, commercial should be made to encourage peoples who see it to buy its products. I believe that this commercial discourages peoples to buy it rather than encouraging to buy it. I'm very disappointed that Infinity can show appeal of its car only by doing this.

As many people know, Infinity G series is same category of BMW 3 series. Infinity thinks  BMW 3 series is rival of Infinity G series at least by watching Infinity's commercials so far, although we do not know that BMW thinks so. You can feel this when you watch Infinity's commercials because in their commercial Infinity shows G series and 3 series together and shows that G series is better than 3 series somehow by showing impression that driving G series gives you good opportunity every time. As far as I know, BMW never makes this kind of stupid commercials. They have own philosophy and never compare their car with other car and show their good points of products in terms of performance.

I would like Infinity to stop this kind of commercial and show their own philosophy of their products because this would give bad impression to peoples who are thinking to buy it. If I though which to buy G series or BMW 3 now, I would buy BMW 3.

I would like to know how peoples think of this.
I would appreciate your comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment