Thursday, July 26, 2012

Scam or Fraud ?

A few weeks ago, when I was reading a motorcycle magazine in the book store while standing, somebody talked to me by asking if I am interested in motor sports. He was from Indian, and looked nice while wearing nice clothes  and shoes. He spoke well, and I have many Indian colleagues so we talked a lot about India because I wanted to talk at that time. I admitted that it was obviously fun for me to talk with him. And he proposed to exchange phone numbers and email addresses each other, I did it without doubting anything because that was natural and I thought I could make a new friend and wanted to meet and talk with him again. After going back home, I was a little bit excited about this. In the following day, I told this to my close Indian colleague, he instantly said that it was one of scams. I do not write a name of company, but he mentioned a name of company specifically. According to him, this kind of scam is popular in the bay are. They are usually Indian guys who looks nice and approach to peoples by starting general conversation and try to see who you are. When he talked to me about this, I was a little bit shocked actually because I felt like losing one of my friends and deceived . In the same day evening, I went to go for drinking with my other colleagues. One of them coincidentally start to talk about scam which name was exactly same one which my Indian colleague mentioned. I was surprised to hear that and realize how popular this kind of scams are around here.


A few day later, he called me and send email to me, but I neglected all by believing what my colleagues said.


Anyways, I am shocked at my self about how easily I was deceived. And I realized to be more careful because recently I am feeling peaceful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment