Saturday, June 30, 2012

He can relate to Japanese movies

One of my friend, an American Taiwanese, said to me that there are many Japanese movies which he can related to. When I asked what it means, then he explained that stories of Japanese movies are typical daily life but with some special things which is likely happen in reality somehow. On the other hand, stories of American movies are not likely happen in reality.


For example, there is a movie which tiles is  "Shall we dance". The story is about a typical man. He happens to find an advertisement of a ballroom dance group on way his home and start to learn the dancing. At first, his motivation is to get close to ladies, but he gradually gets passion for the dancing. After all, he decides to attend a contest for the dancing...

The Hollywood remade this movie with the same name, but I do not know how it got popular.


Honestly, I have not watched both movies actually, I just know a little bit about. So I am going to have to watch this. When I searched this title in Netflix, then the Japanese version comes out. It sounds kind of funny.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment