Friday, January 20, 2012

LIMITLESS

Do you know a movie, named LIMITLESS.
I did not know this until Netflix suggested this to me. Last Sunday, I was browsing Netflix and looking for something interesting movies. Finally, I selected this movie because a package image really attracted me and made me feel that this was exciting and interesting seemingly. From my conclusion, this selection was really successful for me. A story is simple and easy to understand, which help me understand English even though I did not show subtitles.

The story is about a man who was a struggling writer but his life changed suddenly after he came across his ex-brother-in-law. The ex-brother gave him a tablet of drug which let him access to a brain 100%. According to the ex-brother, a typical human can use its brain up to 20%, however it allow you to use it 100 %. Actually our brains remember everything which we have seen, but we can not remember them because we can not explore our brain 100% by ourselves. He was not doing well at his work, so he tried it with a sweet temptation. After that, everything started to go well at first. After he could finish his novel faster, he realized that he could be out of a novel writer and could be more than that and could afford to earn more, like a money dealer. The story goes up and down a lot ,,,,.   
If you want to know what would happen next, it`s better to watch it by yourself.
I believe that anybody wish once that we could use our brain 100%.


No comments:

Post a Comment