Monday, March 12, 2012

Brushing tooth tip

Do you brush your tooth just after every meal ?
I did it to prevent cavity and plaque from accumulating on my surface of tooth . However, I  have changed my way to brush my tooth since I red something article about misunderstand of when to brush tooth.

A few months back, I happened to look at an article about dental caution in Japanese which was scientifically proved. It warned us how bad it it to brush tooth just after a meal. According to the article, when you eat something food which contains acid, which is usual case, it softens our enamel which protects our tooth from cavity, and make it weak. If you brush your tooth soon, it does damage to your tooth because enamel does not works well.  This softened enamel usually harden again for around one hour, so it is good idea to wait for one hour before you brush tooth.

I tried to find a similar article about how to brushing tooth. I finally got it and put it below.
reference

A few years back, I was suffering cavity which made me awake during night because of  its strong pain. So I really take care of brushing tooth since that unforgettable incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment