Thursday, August 25, 2011

Netflix

Netfix, this is a great tool for me to get used to English listening.

Let me explain what Netflic is to those who do not know it. Netflix is the largest DVD rental and on-demand moive service company. Originally, service was only DVD rental, but on-demand service was added to services. You can choose whatever combination you like, for instance, only on-demand, only DVD delivery, or both of them. With on-demand service, you can see wide variety things like, movie, anime, TV-series, documentaries, and whatever you want to see. You, however, get to notice that many famous movies are not available in on-demand service, but available only in DVD delivery service. Damn it ! This is the only complaint for Netflix, which I think every time when I see "This movie is only available in DVD service". Nonetheless, I like it very much because I can see a lot of TV series as well as documentary videos from National geographic which are very helpful for me to learn daily English.
So I really thank to the founder of Netflix.   

Next time, I will write about what I have been watching and have learned from TV- series like, " Prison Break " and " 24 " although used words in such video are a little bit slang. 




No comments:

Post a Comment