Saturday, May 28, 2016

Open CV installation to MAC OSX by homebrew

I installed OpenCV to MAC OSX by using homebrew one month ago, then I had a worrisome thing which I found many people also had, so I like to share my case because this depends 
on people's environment.
There are a lot of web pages about how to install OpenCV by homebrew to MAC OSX, so I omit it here.

During the installation, it looks like stuck at 
==> make bootstrap
in the middle. And the name of a tab in terminal changes sometimes rapidly but stops sometimes. What is concern is that it does not finish and looks stuck. As far as I found in web search, this takes long time actually. It took about one hour in my case to be finished. 

MAC spec is 
OSX Version 10.9.5
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
I hope this helps somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment